Baruntse Mountain is considered as one of the best peaks for climbers, aiming for 7000 meter peaks in Nepal. This mountain is crowned by four peaks and bounded by the Hunku Galcier, the Barun Glacier and the Imja Glacier in the south, east and the west respectively, this peaks, boasts of a high success rate of climbing the summit and returning safely.
There are two routes for this expedition; Lukla vai Mera pass & Tumlingtar along the Makalu and west Barun glacier.
- First successfully climbed by Colin Todd and Geoff Harrow, led by Sir Edmund Hillary via south ridge on May 30, 1954
- Passing through the Hunku Valley, Sherpa village and a beautiful alpine environment.
- The top greets with a beautiful view of Lhotse south and Makalu East.
- Arrival and Departure transfers by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation In Kathmandu with BB(Bed&Breakfast) plan
- Flight tickets of Lukla & Kathmandu
- Trekking Permits & TIMS permit for the Trek
- Porters to carry Luggages
- Special Climbing Permits
- Trekking Guide during the trek and climbing Sherpa for Climbing
- Nepal Arrival Visa fees.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Monument entrance fees while on Kathmandu tour only.
- All snacks, energy drinks, mineral water, cigarettes, packed foods, Soft and hard drinks
- Personal Nature Items , laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone and internet expenses
- Personal Climbing Gears
- Personal Medical kit, Camera/Video fees