Mount Everest is the worlds top mountain which lies in 8848.86m altitude. Mt. Everest sets the yardstick for climbing achievement, lies on the border between Nepal & Tibet.
Mount Everest is the ultimate mountaineering adventure that allows adventure enthusiasts to conquer the summit. It brings greatest physical & mental challenges, it lives up to its fearful reputation if the conditions decide to become unsympathetic to you.
- First successful attempt was made on May 29, 1953 by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary.
- It can climbed from south via Khumbu-Valley & north via Tibet
- We have to cross crevasses, seracs, and huge ice chunks
- Aluminum ladders are used to climb to camp I - a flat area of endless snow, deep crevasses & mountain walls
- Before reaching Camp III the trail passes through ice bumps, and steep ice
- Summit via the southeast ridge, is the most dangerous part of climbing as the place is besieged by violent winds.
The company will pick you up from the airport and drive you to the hotel.
Today we will spend most of our day sightseeing around some of the world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley. Meanwhile, the company will complete all the necessary paper works and make other preparations required for Everest Expedition.
After having breakfast in the hotel, we will fly to Lukla from Tribhuvan International Airport which is a 40 minutes flight. After a thrilling flight, we will start our EBC trek down to Phakding. We will walk along the Dudh Koshi river and alpine forest which will take 3 hours walking around 7-8 kilometers.
After breakfast, we will start our journey to EBC and make our way to Namche Bazaar. Walking uphill, we will pass Sagarmatha National Park along with sherpa villages. We will walk 7-8 kilometers which will take around 6 hours including all the stops to reach Namche Bazaar which is also known as the gateway to Everest.
Today, You will rest and prepare your body for the trek to high altitudes. You will explore Namche Bazaar with your guide and will also hike up to Everest View Hotel to catch the panoramic views of Mt. Everest.
On this day, Leaving Namche, We start our day following the trail to Tengboche. This route makes you feel like one of the most scenic hiking days which opens up the stunning views of Mt.Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Nuptse, and Lhotse. This route takes around 5 hours with a 10-11 kilometers walk.
After having breakfast, we will continue our journey to reach Dingboche. This route will be gaining high altitude with majestic views of mountains and deep valleys. The walking distance is 11-12 kilometers with around 5 hours of duration.
On this day, We will be getting closer to Everest Base Camp. This route becomes bare and covered with snow as we get near Lobuche. It takes about 5 hours with an 8-9 kilometers walk.
Today, we will be acclimatizing to the high altitude in Lobuche. We can explore Lobuche on this day.
From Lobuche, our trek continues and we will trek through the Khumbu Glacier, the world's highest glacier to arrive at Gorakshep.
Early in the morning, We will hike toward Kala Patthar(5545m), the highest point of the trek to view the majestic sunrise covering Mt. Everest. After spending the most beautiful moment of your life at the viewpoint, we will trek back to Gorakshep. After breakfast, our trail heads northeast which takes around 5-6 to reach Everest Base Camp. Our Sherpa crew will set up the base camp once we reach our campsite. We will spend several days here at the base camp for acclimatization. In the meantime, our crew will do all the necessary preparations required for the climb.
Includes / Excludes
- Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with BB-plan
- One-day guided city tour in Kathmandu valley
- Kathmandu-Lukla and Gorakshep-Kathmandu Helicopter flight
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees and TIMS permits for the trek
- Trekking guide during the trek and climbing Sherpa while climbing
- Required porters and yak to carry luggage and other essentials supplies
- Mt. Everest Special climbing permits and their procedure
- Garbage deposit fees
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff during the trip
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- Nepal arrival visa fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Monument entrance fees while on Kathmandu tour only
- All snacks, energy drinks, mineral water, cigarettes, packed food Soft & hard drinks
- Personal nature items, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization expenses
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal climbing gears