Dhaulagiri mountain is the 7th highest peak in the world. which is in 8167 meter altitude. This is one of the most interesting & formidable peaks among the 8000 meters. It is located to the west of Myagdi district of Nepal. This mountain has five ridges and south and west faces, which rise four thousabd meter from their base camp. The majority of the climbs are via the first ascent route, that is , the north east route, the peak can be climb from almost all the direction.
- First succesfully climbed by Swiss-Australian team on 13th May 1960
- It start from drive to Darbang from Kathmandu.
- Steep climbing to reach camp II , Steep Ice and snow climbing is required to reach camp III
- Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Lukla and return air tickets
- Trekking Permits and TIMS permit for the trek
- Trekking guide during the trek and climbing Sherpa while climbing
- Required porters or Yak to carry luggage and other essential supplies
- Special climbing permits
- Garbage deposit fees
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff during the trip
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Nepal arrival visa fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Monument entrance fees while on Kathmandu tour only
- All snacks, energy drinks, mineral water, cigarettes, packed food, soft and hard drinks
- Personal nature items, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization expenses
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal climbing gears