Mount Amadablam is the prettiest mountains. The meaning of Amadablam is , “Ama” means mother and “dablam” means the scared ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa Community. It is named as Amadablam since the glacier lying on the Southwest face of the mountain looks like a jewel box hanging on the neck of the mountain. Literal meaning of this name is “The Mother’s Jewel box”.
- First attempted by Mike Gill, Barry Bishop, Mike Ward, & Wally Romanes on March 13, 1961
- The Mountain is attempt through southwest trail
- You will pass through toughest saddle ridges, rocky ground, & boulders up till Camp I
- Steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice and snow, sloping snow ground.
- Magnificent view of the Mt. Everest, Island peak, Makalu, Khumbu Himalayas, and other surrounding peaks.
The company will pick you up from the airport and drive you to the hotel.
Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu includes a guided tour around the valley while the company will prepare documents like the permit required for the trek and Expedition.
After having breakfast in the hotel, we will fly to Lukla from Tribhuvan International Airport which is a 40 minutes flight. After a thrilling flight, we will start our trek down to Phakding. We will walk along the Dudh Koshi river and alpine forest which will take 3 hours walking around 7-8 kilometers.
After breakfast, we will start our journey and make our way to Namche Bazaar. Walking uphill, we will pass Sagarmatha National Park along with sherpa villages. We will walk 7-8 kilometers which will take around 6 hours including all the stops to reach Namche Bazaar which is also known as the gateway to Everest.
Today, You will rest and prepare your body for the trek to high altitudes. You will explore Namche Bazaar with your guide and will also hike up to Everest View Hotel to catch the panoramic views of Mt. Everest.
- Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Lukla and return air tickets
- Trekking Permits and TIMS permit for the trek
- Trekking guide during the trek and climbing Sherpa while climbing
- Required porters or Yak to carry luggage and other essential supplies
- Special climbing permits
- Garbage deposit fees
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff during the trip
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Nepal arrival visa fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Monument entrance fees while on Kathmandu tour only
- All snacks, energy drinks, mineral water, cigarettes, packed food, soft and hard drinks
- Personal nature items, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization expenses
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal climbing gears